Home > Personal Posts > My French Film Festival : French films online for foreigners

My French Film Festival : French films online for foreigners

January 25, 2018 Leave a comment Go to comments

I usually don’t blog about films and I unfortunately don’t have enough free time to read and keep in touch with movies. But since readers of this blog are mostly foreigners who enjoy the French twist of my posts, I thought you might be interested in My French Film Festival.

It’s a film festival that lasts from January 19th until February 19th.  If you live out of France, you can watch francophone films on your computer or in some movie theatres. All short films are available for free. For other films, it is free in some countries and for the others, it will cost you €7.99 to have access to all the films. The aim is to help foreigners discover francophone film makers from France, Belgium, Canada and Switzerland. The films are available with subtitles in ten languages.

I know a lot of you are also interested in cinema and I thought I’d draw your attention to this event. Isn’t that a great initiative? Online films, available in a lot of countries, a festival affordable and available from your home. And you can participate, leave comments and vote for the films you liked most. For more details, see the festival’s about page here.

Let me know if you are interested, if you logged in and discovered new films. I’m happy this festival spreads francophone cinema around the world. Spread the word!

PS: Normal service with book billets will resume soon.

Categories: Personal Posts Tags:
  1. January 26, 2018 at 12:51 am

This is great:)
    We have an annual French Film Festival through one of our arthouse cinemas here in Melbourne, and I often borrow French film from Quickflix, but this is a great addition, and I will tell my friends!

• January 26, 2018 at 8:29 am

Great. I knew it could be interesting for foreign film buffs.

2. January 26, 2018 at 6:38 pm

I’ve been watching more TV series than films lately. Don’t know if it’s an age thing, or just that more foreign TV series are available (or possibly even a combo of both). I’m waiting for Spiral 6 to make it to DVD.

• January 27, 2018 at 5:24 pm

I haven’t seen Spiral but I’ve heard it’s a good series.

3. Valerie
    April 13, 2020 at 10:03 pm

also interested in cinema

• April 14, 2020 at 7:45 am

Hello Welcome to Book Around the Corner.

1. January 28, 2018 at 3:10 pm